Claremont House

Claremont House was constructed on the 1st of August 1863. This 154-year-old building is listed as a heritage site, under the Sindh Cultural Heritage Preservation Act 1994. Once a privately-owned colonial bungalow, it was subsequently bought by National Foods and used as their corporate office. The architecture of this building recalls Karachi's colonial era under the British Raj, with its masonry in Ghizri limestone, a gabled roof with terracotta tiles, wooden staircase and floors covered with its original floral-geometric tiles.

1 / 12
2 / 12
3 / 12
4 / 12
5 / 12
6 / 12
7 / 12
8 / 12
9 / 12
10 / 12
11 / 12
12 / 12

Participating Artists: